Complete eTextbook Content:
1.Nutrition: Food for Health
2. Nutrition Guidelines: Applying the Science of Nutrition
3. Digestion, Absorption, and Metabolism
4. Carbohydrates: Sugars, Starches, and Fiber
5. Lipids: Triglycerides, Phospholipids, and Cholesterol
Focus on Alcohol
6. Proteins and Amino Acids
7. Energy Balance and Weight Management
Focus on Eating Disorders
8. The Water-Soluble Vitamins
9. The Fat-Soluble Vitamins
Focus on Phytochemicals
10. Water and the Electrolytes
11. Major Minerals and Bone Health
12. The Trace Minerals
Focus on Dietary Supplements
13. Nutrition and Physical Activity
14. Nutrition During Pregnancy and Lactation
15. Nutrition from Infancy to Adolescence
16 Nutrition and Aging: The Adult Years
17. Food Safety
Focus on Biotechnology
18. World Hunger and Malnutrition
Focus on Metabolism (online only)
Name: Nutrition: Science and Applications, 4th Edition
Author: Lori A. Smolin, Mary B. Grosvenor
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Nutrition: Science and Applications, 4th Edition, by Lori A. Smolin, Mary B. Grosvenor.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 849 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!