Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Food Choices and Human Health.
2. Nutrition Tools: Standards and Guidelines.
3. The Remarkable Body.
4. The Carbohydrates: Sugar, Starch, Glycogen, and Fiber.
5. The Lipids: Fats, Oils, Phospholipids, and Sterols.
6. The Proteins and Amino Acids.
7. The Vitamins.
8. Water and Minerals.
9. Energy Balance and Healthy Body Weight.
10. Performance Nutrition.
11. Nutrition and Chronic Diseases.
12. Food Safety and Food Technology.
13. Life Cycle Nutrition: Mother and Infant.
14. Child, Teen, and Older Adult.
15. Hunger and the Future of Food.
Appendix A: Chemical Structures of Carbohydrates, Lipids, Amino Acids, and Peptides.
Appendix B: World Health Organization Nutrition Intake Guidelines.
Appendix C: Aids to Calculations.
Appendix D: Food Lists for Diabetes and Weight Management.
Appendix E: Eating Patterns to Meet the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
Appendix F: Reference Notes.
Appendix G: Answers to Chapter Questions.
Appendix H: Physical Activity Levels and Energy Requirements.
Name: Nutrition: Concepts and Controversies 15th Edition
Author: Frances Sizer, Ellie Whitney
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Nutrition: Concepts and Controversies 15th Edition, by Frances Sizer, Ellie Whitney.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 743 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!