Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The Human Karyotype and the Structure of DNA
2. DNA Repair and Therapy of Cancer
3. DNA Replication
4. Clinical Tests Based on DNA or RNA
5. Basic Genetics for Biochemistry
6. Transcription and RNA processing
7. Protein Synthesis and Posttranslational Protein Processing
8. Cell Cycle and Cancer
9. The Structure of Proteins and Protein Aggregates in Degenerative Diseases
10. Enzymes and Consequences of Enzyme Deficiencies
11. Biological Membranes
12. Collagen, Collagenopathies, and Diseases of Mineralization
13. Pathologic Alterations of the Extracellular Matrix that Involve Fibrillin, Elastin, or Proteoglycans
14. Heme Metabolism, Porphyrias, and Hyperbilirubinemia
15. Iron Metabolism: Iron-Deficiency Anemia and Iron Overload
16. Erythropoiesis, Hemoglobin Function, and the CBC
18. Carbohydrate Transport, Carbohydrate Malabsorption, and Lactose Intolerance
19. Glycolysis and its Regulation by Hormones and Hypoxia
20. Fructose and Galactose Metabolism: Hereditary Fructose Intolerance and Galactosemia
21. Pentose Phosphate Pathway, Oxidative Stress, and Glucose 6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
22. Citric Acid Cycle and Thiamine Deficiency
23. Oxidative Phosphorylation and Mitochondrial Diseases
24. Glycogen Metabolism and Glycogen Storage Diseases
25. Gluconeogenesis and Fasting Hypoglycemia
26. Insulin and Counterregulatory Hormones
27. Fatty acids, Ketone Bodies, and Ketoacidosis
28. Triglycerides and Hypertriglyceridemia
29. Cholesterol Metabolism and Hypercholesterolemia
30. Metabolism of Ethanol and the Consequences of Alcohol Dependence Syndrome
31. Steroid Hormones and Vitamin D
34. Digestion of Dietary Protein and Net Synthesis of Protein in the Body
35. Protein degradation, Amino Acid Metabolism, and Nitrogen Balance
36. One-Carbon Metabolism, Folate Deficiency, and Cobalamin Deficiency
37. Pyrimidine Nucleotides and Chemotherapy
38. Gout and Other Diseases Related to the Metabolism of Purine Nucleotides
Name: Netter’s Essential Biochemistry, 1st Edition
Author: Peter Ronner
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Netter’s Essential Biochemistry, 1st Edition, by Peter Ronner.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 496 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!