Complete eBook Content:
1. Micro/Nanostructured Materials from Droplet Microfluidics
2. Digital Microfluidics for Bioanalysis
3. Nanotechnology and Microfluidics for Biosensing and Biophysical Property Assessment: Implications for Next-Generation in Vitro Diagnostics
4. Microfluidic Tools for the Synthesis of Bespoke Quantum Dots
5. Microfluidics for Immuno-oncology
6. Paper and Paper Hybrid Microfluidic Devices for Point-of-care Detection of Infectious Diseases
7. Biological Diagnosis Based on Microfluidics and Nanotechnology
8. Recent Developments in Microfluidic-Based Point-of-care Testing (POCT) Diagnoses
9. Microfluidics in Microbiome and Cancer Research
10. Microfluidic Synthesis of Functional Nanoparticles
11. Design Considerations for Muscle-Actuated Biohybrid Devices
12. Micro- and Nanoscale Biointerrogation and Modulation of Neural Tissue – From Fundamental to Clinical and Military Applications
Name: Nanotechnology for Microfluidics
Author: Xingyu Jiang, Chunli Bai, Minghua Liu
This is a eBook for the actual hardbook of Nanotechnology for Microfluidics, by Xingyu Jiang, Chunli Bai, Minghua Liu.
eBook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 436 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original book. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!