Complete eTextbook Content:
Preface to the fourth edition
1. Beginnings: the molecular pathology of hemoglobin
2. Stem cells
3. The genetics of acute myeloid leukemias
4. Molecular diagnostics and risk assessment in myeloid malignancies
5. Molecular basis of acute lymphoblastic leukemia
6. Chronic myeloid leukemia
7. Myeloproliferative neoplasms
8. Lymphoma genetics
9. The molecular biology of chronic lymphocytic leukemia
10. The molecular biology of multiple myeloma
11. The molecular basis of bone marrow failure syndromes and red cell enzymopathies
12. Anemia of chronic disease
13. The molecular basis of iron metabolism
14. Hemoglobinopathies due to structural mutations
15. Molecular pathogenesis of malaria
16. Molecular coagulation and thrombophilia
17. The molecular basis of hemophilia
18. The molecular basis of von Willebrand disease
19. Platelet disorders
20. The molecular basis of blood cell alloantigens
21. Functions of blood group antigens
22. Autoimmune hematological disorders
23. Molecular therapeutics in hematology: gene therapy
25. History and development of molecular biology
26. Cancer stem cells
27. Molecular basis of transplantation
Name: Molecular Hematology, 4th Edition
Author: Drew Provan, John Gribben
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Molecular Hematology, 4th Edition, by Drew Provan, John Gribben.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 416 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!