Complete eTextbook Content:
I. The Context of Database Management
1. The Database Environment and Development Process
II. Database Analysis and Logical Design
2. Modeling Data in the Organization
3. The Enhanced E-R Model
4. Logical Database Design and the Relational Model
III. Database Implementation and Use
5. Introduction to SQL
6. Advanced SQL
7. Databases in Applications
8. Physical Database Design and Database Infrastructure
IV. Advanced Database Topics
9. Data Warehousing and Data Integration
10. Big Data Technologies
11. Analytics and Its Implications
12. Data and Database Administration with Focus on Data Quality
13. Distributed Databases
14. Object-Oriented Data Modeling
Appendix A. Data Modeling Tools and Notation
Appendix B. Advanced Normal Forms
Appendix C. Data Structures
Name: Modern Database Management, 13th Edition
Author: Jeffrey A. Hoffer, V. Ramesh, Heikki Topi
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Modern Database Management, 13th Edition, by Jeffrey A. Hoffer, V. Ramesh, Heikki Topi.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 593 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!