Complete eTextbook Content:
1. A First Program Using C#.
2. Using Data.
3. Using GUI Objects and the Visual Studio IDE.
4. Making Decisions.
6. Using Arrays.
7. Introduction to Methods.
8. Advanced Method Concepts.
9. Using Classes and Objects.
10. Introduction to Inheritance.
11. Exception Handling.
12. Using Controls.
13. Handling Events.
14. Files and Streams.
Appendix A: Operator Precedence and Associativity.
Appendix B: Understanding Numbering Systems and Computer Codes.
Appendix C: Using the IDE Editor.
Name: Microsoft Visual C# 2017: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming, 7th Edition
Author: Joyce Farrell
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Microsoft Visual C# 2017: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming, 7th Edition, by Joyce Farrell.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 786 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!