Complete eTextbook Content:
2. Supply and Demand
3. A Consumer’s Constrained Choice
5. Consumer Welfare and Policy Analysis
6. Firms and Production
8. Competitive Firms and Markets
9. Properties and Applications of the Competitive Model
10. General Equilibrium and Economic Welfare
11. Monopoly and Monopsony
12. Pricing and Advertising
13. Game Theory
14. Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
15. Factor Markets
17. Property Rights, Externalities, Rivalry, and Exclusion
18. Asymmetric Information
19. Contracts and Moral Hazards
Answers to Selected Questions and Problems
Sources for Challenges and Applications
Name: Microeconomics: Theory and Applications with Calculus, Global Edition, 4th Edition
Author: Jeffrey M. Perloff
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Microeconomics: Theory and Applications with Calculus, Global Edition, 4th Edition, by Jeffrey M. Perloff.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 785 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!