Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: INTRODUCTION: MARKETS AND PRICES
2. The Basics of Supply and Demand
Part 2: PRODUCERS, CONSUMRS, AND COMPETITIVE MARKETS
3. Consumer Behavior
4. Individual and Market Demand
5. Uncertainty and Consumer Behavior
7. The Cost of Production
8. Profit Maximization and Competitive Supply
9. The Analysis of Competitive Markets
Part 3: MARKET STRUCTURE AND COMPETITIVE STRATEGY
10. Market Power: Monopoly and Monopsony
11. Pricing with Market Power
12. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
13. Game Theory and Competitive Strategy
14. Markets for Factor Inputs
15. Investment, Time, and Capital Markets
Part 4: INFORMATION, MARKET FAILURE, AND THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENT
16. General Equilibrium and Economic Efficiency
17. Markets with Asymmetric Information
18. Externalities and Public Goods
19. Behavioral Economics
Appendix: The Basics of Regression
Answers to Selected Exercises
Name: Microeconomics, Global Edition, 9th Edition
Author: Robert Pindyck, Daniel Rubinfeld
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Microeconomics, Global Edition, 9th Edition, by Robert Pindyck, Daniel Rubinfeld.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 787 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!