Complete eTextbook Content:
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS
1. The Principles and Practice of Economics
2. Economic Methods and Economic Questions
3. Optimization: Doing the Best You Can
4. Demand, Supply, and Equilibrium
PART II: FOUNDATIONS OF MICROECONOMICS
5. Consumers and Incentives
6. Sellers and Incentives
7. Perfect Competition and the Invisible Hand
9. Externalities and Public Goods
10. The Government in the Economy: Taxation and Regulation
11. Markets for Factors of Production
PART III: MARKET STRUCTURE
13. Game Theory and Strategic Play
14. Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
PART IV: EXTENDING THE MICROECONOMIC TOOLBOX
15. Trade-offs Involving Time and Risk
16. The Economics of Information
17. Auctions and Bargaining
18. Social Economics
Name: Microeconomics 2nd Edition
Author: Daron Acemoglu, David Laibson, John List
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Microeconomics 2nd Edition, by Daron Acemoglu, David Laibson, John List.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 514 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!