Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. Economic Models.
2. Mathematics for Microeconomics.
Part II: CHOICE AND DEMAND.
3. Preferences and Utility.
4. Utility Maximization and Choice.
5. Income and Substitution Effects.
6. Demand Relationships among Goods.
Part III: UNCERTAINTY AND STRATEGY.
8. Game Theory.
Part IV: PRODUCTION AND SUPPLY.
9. Production Functions.
10. Cost Functions.
11. Profit Maximization.
Part V: COMPETITIVE MARKETS.
12. The Partial Equilibrium Competitive Model.
13. General Equilibrium and Welfare.
Part VI: MARKET POWER.
15. Imperfect Competition.
Part VII: PRICING IN INPUT MARKETS.
16. Labor Markets.
17. Capital and Time.
Part VIII: MARKET FAILURE.
18. Asymmetric Information.
19. Externalities and Public Goods.
Name: Microeconomic Theory: Basic Principles and Extensions, 12th Edition
Author: Walter Nicholson, Christopher Snyder
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Microeconomic Theory: Basic Principles and Extensions, 12th Edition, by Walter Nicholson, Christopher Snyder.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 786 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!