Complete eTextbook Content:
1) Introduction-Concept of Stress
2) Stress and Strain-Axial Loading
4) Pure Bending
5) Analysis and Design of Beams for Bending
6) Shearing Stresses in Beams and Thin-Walled Members
7) Transformations of Stress and Strain
8) Principal Stresses Under a Given Loading
9) Deflection of Beams
11) Energy Methods
A – Principal Units Used in Mechanics
B – Centroids and Moments of Areas
C – Centroids and Moments of Inertia of Common Geometric Shapes
D – Typical Properties of Selected Materials Used in Engineering
E – Properties of Rolled-Steel Shapes
F – Beam Deflections and Slopes
G – Fundamentals of Engineering Examination
Name: Mechanics of Materials 8th Edition
Author: Ferdinand Beer, E. Johnston, John DeWolf, David Mazurek
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Mechanics of Materials 8th Edition, by Ferdinand Beer, E. Johnston, John DeWolf, David Mazurek.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 897 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!