Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Mechanical and Electrical Systems: Energy, Sustainability, and Economics
2. HVAC Fundamentals
3. HVAC Delivery Systems
4. Cooling Production Equipment and Systems
5. Heating Production Equipment and Systems
6. Air-Handling Equipment and Systems
7. Piping Equipment and Systems
8. Plumbing Equipment and Systems
9. Fire Protection Equipment and Systems
10. Introduction to Electricity
11. Power Equipment and Systems
12. Communications, Life Safety, and Security Systems
13. Electrical Design and Wiring
14. Light and Lighting
15. Lighting Equipment and Systems
16. Calculations of Illumination
17. Lighting Design
18. Noise and Vibrations in Mechanical and Electrical Systems
19. Architectural Accommodation and Coordination of Mechanical and Electrical Systems
Appendix A. Glossary of Terms, Acronyms, and Abbreviations
Appendix B. Glossary of Technical Organizations
Appendix C. Units and Conversion of Quantities
Name: Mechanical and Electrical Systems in Buildings, 5th edition
Author: Richard R. Janis, William K. Y. Tao
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Mechanical and Electrical Systems in Buildings, 5th edition, by Richard R. Janis, William K. Y. Tao.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 574 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!