Complete eTextbook Content:
1. An Introduction to Tax
2. Tax Compliance, the IRS, and Tax Authorities
3. Tax Planning Strategies and Related Limitations
4. Individual Income Tax Overview, Exemptions, and Filing Status
5. Gross Income and Exclusions
6. Individual Deductions
8. Individual Income Tax Computation and Tax Credits
9. Business Income, Deductions, and Accounting Methods
10. Property Acquisition and Cost Recovery
11. Property Dispositions
13. Retirement Savings and Deferred Compensation
14. Tax Consequences of Home Ownership
Name: McGraw-Hill’s Taxation of Individuals 2019 10th Edition
Author: Brian Spilker, Benjamin Ayers, John Barrick, Edmund Outslay, John Robinson, Connie Weaver, Ronald Worsham
Edition: 2019 10th
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of McGraw-Hill’s Taxation of Individuals 2019 10th Edition, by Spilker, Ayers, Barrick, Outslay, Robinson, Weaver, Worsham.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1503 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!