Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: Business-Related Transactions
1. Business Income, Deductions, and Accounting Methods
2. Property Acquisition and Cost Recovery
3. Property Dispositions
Part II: Entity Overview and Taxation of C Corporations
4. Business Entities Overview
5. Corporate Operations
6. Accounting for Income Taxes
7. Corporate Taxation: Non-liquidating Distributions
8. Corporate Formation, Reorganization, and Liquidation
Part III: Taxation of Flow-Through Entities
9. Forming and Operating Partnerships
10. Dispositions of Partnership Interests and Partnership Distributions
11. S Corporations
Part IV: Multi-jurisdictional Taxation and Transfer Taxes
12. State and Local Taxes
13. The U.S. Taxation of Multinational Transactions
14. Transfer Taxes and Wealth Planning
Name: McGraw-Hill’s Taxation of Business Entities 2021 Edition, 12th Edition
Author: Brian Spilker, Benjamin Ayers, John Barrick, Troy Lewis, John Robinson, Connie Weaver, Ronald Worsham
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of McGraw-Hill’s Taxation of Business Entities 2021 Edition, 12th Edition, by Spilker, Ayers, Barrick, Lewis, Robinson, Weaver, Worsham.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 742 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!