Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: Introduction to Taxation
1. An Introduction to Tax
2. Tax Compliance, the IRS, and Tax Authorities
3. Tax Planning Strategies and Related Limitations
Part II: Individual Taxation
4. Individual Income Tax Overview, Dependents, and Filing Status
5. Gross Income and Exclusions
6. Individual For AGI Deductions
7. Individual From AGI Deductions
8. Individual Income Tax Computation and Tax Credits
Part III: Business-Related Transactions
9. Business Income, Deductions, and Accounting Methods
10. Property Acquisition and Cost Recovery
11. Property Dispositions
Part IV: Entity Overview and Taxation of C Corporations
12. Entities Overview
13. Corporate Formations and Operations
14. Corporate Nonliquidating and Liquidating Distributions
Part V: Taxation of Flow-Through Entities
15. Forming and Operating Partnerships
16. Dispositions of Partnership Interests and Partnership Distributions
17. S Corporations
Name: McGraw-Hill’s Essentials of Federal Taxation 2020 Edition, 11th Edition
Author: Brian Spilker; Benjamin Ayers; John Robinson; Edmund Outslay; Ronald Worsham; John Barrick; Connie Weaver
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of McGraw-Hill’s Essentials of Federal Taxation 2020 Edition, 11th Edition, by Spilker; Ayers; Robinson; Outslay; Worsham; Barrick; Weaver.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 911 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!