Complete eTextbook Content:
Using mathematical software packages
3. Decimal numbers
4. Percentage and ratio
5. Basic algebra
6. Functions and mathematical models
7. Polynomial equations, inequalities, partial fractions and proportionality
8. Logarithms and exponentials
10. Further trigonometry
11. Complex numbers
12. Matrices and determinants
13. Using matrices and determinants to solve equations
16. Techniques and applications of differentiation
18. Applications of integration
19. Sequences and series
20. Differential equations
21. Functions of more than one variable and partial differentiation
22. The Laplace transform
23. Statistics and probability
24. An introduction to Fourier series and the Fourier transform
Typical examination papers
Appendix 1: SI units and prefixes
Name: Mathematics for Engineers, 5th Edition
Author: Anthony Croft, Robert Davison
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Mathematics for Engineers, 5th Edition, by Anthony Croft, Robert Davison.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1285 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!