Complete eTextbook Content:
2. Atomic Structure and Interatomic Bonding
3. The Structure of Crystalline Solids
4. Imperfections in Solids
6. Mechanical Properties of Metals
7. Dislocations and Strengthening Mechanisms
9. Phase Diagrams
10. Phase Transformations in Metals: Development of Microstructure and Alteration of Mechanical Properties
11. Applications and Processing of Metal Alloys
12. Structures and Properties of Ceramics
13. Applications and Processing of Ceramics
14. Polymer Structures
15. Characteristics, Applications, and Processing of Polymers
17. Corrosion and Degradation of Materials
18. Electrical Properties
19. Thermal Properties
20. Magnetic Properties
21. Optical Properties
22. Environmental and Societal Issues in Materials Science and Engineering
Appendix A The International System of Units (SI)
Appendix B Properties of Selected Engineering Materials
Appendix C Costs and Relative Costs for Selected Engineering Materials
Appendix D Repeat Unit Structures for Common Polymers
Appendix E Glass Transition and Melting Temperatures for Common Polymeric Materials
Name: Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction, 10th Edition
Author: William D. Callister Jr., David G. Rethwisch
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction, 10th Edition, by William D. Callister Jr., David G. Rethwisch.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 980 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!