Complete eTextbook Content:
- CO2 Capture and Separation of Metal–Organic Frameworks
- Porous Carbon Materials
- Porous Aromatic Frameworks for Carbon Dioxide Capture
- Virtual Screening of Materials for Carbon Capture
- Ultrathin Membranes for Gas Separation
- Polymeric Membranes
- Carbon Membranes for CO2 Separation
- Composite Materials for Carbon Capture
- Poly(Amidoamine) Dendrimers for Carbon Capture
- Ionic Liquids for Chemisorption of CO2
- Ionic Liquid-Based Membranes
Name: Materials for Carbon Capture
Author: De-en Jiang, Shannon M. Mahurin, Sheng Dai
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Materials for Carbon Capture, by De-en Jiang, Shannon M. Mahurin, Sheng Dai.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 375 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!