Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Marketing Research
2. The Marketing Research Industry
3. The Marketing Research Process and Defining the Problem and Research Objectives
4. Research Design
5. Secondary Data and Packaged Information
6. Qualitative Research Techniques
7. Evaluating Survey Data Collection Methods
8. Understanding Measurement, Developing Questions, and Designing the Questionnaire
9. Selecting the Sample
10. Determining the Size of a Sample
11. Dealing with Field Work and Data Quality Issues
12. Using Descriptive Analysis, Performing Population Estimates, and Testing Hypotheses
13. Implementing Basic Differences Tests
14. Making Use of Associations Tests
15. Understanding Regression Analysis Basics
16. The Research Report
Name: Marketing Research, 8th edition
Author: Alvin C. Burns, Ann F. Veeck, Ronald F. Bush
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Marketing Research, 8th edition, by Alvin C. Burns, Ann F. Veeck, Ronald F. Bush.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 502 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!