Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I Introduction
1. Localized Chemical Bonding
2. Delocalized Chemical Bonding
3. Bonding Weaker Than Covalent
4. Stereochemistry and Conformation
5. Carbocations, Carbanions, Free Radicals, Carbenes, and Nitrenes
6. Mechanisms and Methods of Determining Them
7. Irradiation Processes and Techniques that Influence Reactions in Organic Chemistry
8. Acids and Bases
9. Effects of Structure and Medium on Reactivity
Part II Introduction
10. Aliphatic Substitution, Nucleophilic and Organometallic
11. Aromatic Substitution, Electrophilic
12. Aliphatic, Alkenyl, and Alkynyl Substitution: Electrophilic and Organometallic
13. Aromatic Substitution: Nucleophilic and Organometallic
14. Radical Reactions
15. Addition to Carbon–Carbon Multiple Bonds
16. Addition to Carbon–Heteroatom Multiple Bonds
17. Elimination Reactions
19. Oxidations and Reductions
Appendix A: The Literature of Organic Chemistry
Appendix B: Classification of Reactions by Type of Compounds Synthesized
Name: March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Mechanisms, and Structure, 8th Edition
Author: Michael B. Smith
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Mechanisms, and Structure, 8th Edition, by Michael B. Smith.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 2140 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!