Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The Information Systems Strategy Triangle
2. Strategic Use of Information Resources
3. Organizational Strategy and Information Systems
4. Digital Systems and the Design of Work
5. Information Systems and Business Transformation
6. Architecture and Infrastructure
8. The Business of Information Technology
9. Governance of the Information Systems Organization
10. Information Systems Sourcing
11. Managing IT Projects
12. Business Intelligence, Knowledge Management, and Analytics
13. Privacy and Ethical Considerations in Information Management
Name: Managing and Using Information Systems: A Strategic Approach, 6th Edition
Author: Keri E. Pearlson, Carol S. Saunders, Dennis F. Galletta
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Managing and Using Information Systems: A Strategic Approach, 6th Edition, by Keri E. Pearlson, Carol S. Saunders, Dennis F. Galletta.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 339 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!