Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Managerial Accounting.
2. Basic Managerial Accounting Concepts.
WHAT Is Managerial Accounting?
3. Cost Behavior, Cost Forecasting, and Segmented Income Statements.
WHERE Does Managerial Accounting Come From?
4. Job-Order Costing and Normal Cost (Overhead Application).
5. Activity-Based Costing and Management
6. Process Costing.
HOW Is Managerial Accounting USED for Decision Making?
7. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
8. Tactical Decision-Making and Relevant Costing.
9. Profit Planning and Flexible Budgets.
10. Standard Costing and Variance Analysis.
11. Performance Evaluation and Decentralization.
12. Capital Investment Decisions.
13. Emerging Topics in Managerial Accounting: Sustainability, Quality Cost, Lean Accounting, International Issues, Enterprise Risk Management, The Managerial Accountant in Forensic/Fraud Accounting
14. Statement of Cash Flows.
15. Financial Statement Analysis.
Name: Managerial Accounting: The Cornerstone of Business Decision-Making 7th Edition
Author: Maryanne M. Mowen, Don R. Hansen, Dan L. Heitger
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Managerial Accounting: The Cornerstone of Business Decision-Making 7th Edition, by Maryanne M. Mowen, Don R. Hansen, Dan L. Heitger.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 946 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!