Complete eTextbook Content:
Unit I: FOUNDATIONS OF INFORMATION SECURITY.
1. Introduction to Management of Information Security.
2. Compliance: Law and Ethics.
Unit II: STRATEGIC INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT.
3. Governance and Strategic Planning for Security.
4. Information Security Policy.
5. Developing the Security Program.
6. Risk Management: Identifying and Assessing Risk.
7. Risk Management: Controlling Risk.
Unit III: OPERATIONAL INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT.
8. Security Management Models.
9. Security Management Practices.
10. Planning for Contingencies.
11. Security Maintenance and the Management of Digital Forensics.
12. Protection Mechanisms.
Name: Management of Information Security 6th Edition
Author: Michael E. Whitman, Herbert J. Mattord
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Management of Information Security 6th Edition, by Michael E. Whitman, Herbert J. Mattord.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 752 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!