Complete eTextbook Content:
PART I: ORGANIZATIONS, MANAGEMENT, AND THE NETWORKED ENTERPRISE
1. Information Systems in Global Business Today
2. Global E-Business and Collaboration
3. Information Systems, Organizations, and Strategy
4. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
PART II: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE
5. IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
6. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
7. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
8. Securing Information Systems
PART III: KEY SYSTEM APPLICATIONS FOR THE DIGITAL AGE
9. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
10. E-commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
11. Managing Knowledge and Artificial Intelligence
12. Enhancing Decision Making
13. Building Systems
14. Managing Projects
15. Managing Global Systems
Name: Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, 16th Edition
Author: Kenneth C. Laudon, Jane P. Laudon
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, 16th Edition, by Kenneth C. Laudon, Jane P. Laudon.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 653 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!