Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Management Accounting: Information for creating value and managing resources
2. Management Accounting: Cost terms and concepts
3. Cost behaviour, cost drivers and cost estimation
4. Product costing systems
5. Process costing and operation costing
6. Service costing
7. A closer look at overhead costs
8. Activity-based costing
9. Budgeting systems
10. Standard costs for control: direct material and direct labour
11. Standard costs for control: flexible budgets and manufacturing overheads
12. Financial performance reports and transfer pricing
13. Financial performance measures for investment centres, and reward systems
14. Contemporary approaches to measuring and managing performance
15. Managing suppliers and customers
16. Managing costs and quality
17. Sustainability and management accounting
18. Cost profit volume analysis
19. Information for tactical decisions
20. Pricing and product mix decisions
21. Information for capital expenditure decisions
Name: Management Accounting Information for Creating and Managing Value 8th Edition (Australian Edition)
Author: Kim Langfield Smith, David Smith, Paul Andon, Helen Thorne, Ronald W. Hilton
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Management Accounting Information for Creating and Managing Value 8th Edition (Australian Edition), by Langfield Smith, Smith, Andon, Thorne, Hilton.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1132 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!