Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: Introduction to Management and Cost Accounting
1. Introduction to management accounting
2. An introduction to cost terms and concepts
Part II: Information for Decision-Making
3. Cost-volume-profit analysis
4. Measuring relevant costs and revenues for decision-making
5. Pricing decisions and profitability analysis
6. Capital investment decisions: appraisal methods
Part III: Cost Assignment
7. Cost assignment
8. Activity-based costing
Part IV: Information for Planning, Control and Performance Measurement
9. The budgeting process
10. Management control systems
11. Standard costing and variance analysis
12. Divisional financial performance measures
13. Transfer pricing in divisionalised companies
Part V: Strategic Cost and Performance Management
14. Strategic cost management
15. Strategic performance management
16. Challenges for the future
Name: Management Accounting for Business 7th edition
Author: Colin Drury
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Management Accounting for Business 7th edition, by Colin Drury.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 546 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!