Complete eTextbook Content:
I. Getting Acquainted with Economics
1. WHAT IS ECONOMICS?
2. THE ECONOMY: MYTH AND REALITY
3. THE FUNDAMENTAL ECONOMIC PROBLEM: SCARCITY AND CHOICE
4. SUPPLY AND DEMAND: AN INITIAL LOOK
II. The Macroeconomy: Aggregate Supply and Demand
5. AN INTRODUCTION TO MACROECONOMICS
6. THE GOALS OF MACROECONOMIC POLICY
7. ECONOMIC GROWTH: THEORY AND POLICY
8. AGGREGATE DEMAND AND THE POWERFUL CONSUMER
9. DEMAND-SIDE EQUILIBRIUM: UNEMPLOYMENT OR INFLATION?
10. BRINGING IN THE SUPPLY SIDE: UNEMPLOYMENT AND INFLATION?
III. Fiscal and Monetary Policy
11. MANAGING AGGREGATE DEMAND: FISCAL POLICY
12. MONEY AND THE BANKING SYSTEM
13. MONETARY POLICY: CONVENTIONAL AND UNCONVENTIONAL
14. THE FINANCIAL CRISIS AND THE GREAT RECESSION
15. THE DEBATE OVER MONETARY AND FISCAL POLICY
16. BUDGET DEFICITS IN THE SHORT AND LONG RUN
17. THE TRADE-OFF BETWEEN INFLATION AND UNEMPLOYMENT
IV. The United States in the World Economy
18. INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE
19. THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY SYSTEM: ORDER OR DISORDER?
20. EXCHANGE RATES AND THE MACROECONOMY
V. The Economy Today
21. CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN THE U.S. ECONOMY
Name: Macroeconomics: Principles & Policy 14th Edition
Author: William J. Baumol, Alan S. Blinder, John L. Solow
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Macroeconomics: Principles & Policy 14th Edition, by William J. Baumol, Alan S. Blinder, John L. Solow.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 466 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!