Complete eTextbook Content:
1. A Tour of the World
2. A Tour of the Book
The Short Run
3. The Goods Market
4. Financial Markets I
5. Goods and Financial Markets; The IS-LM Model
6. Financial Markets II
The Medium Run
7. The Labor Market
8. The Phillips Curve, the Natural Rate of Unemployment, and Inflation
9. Putting All Markets Together: From the Short to the Medium Run
The Long Run
10. The Facts of Growth
11. Saving, Capital Accumulation, and Output
12. Technological Progress and Growth
13. Technological Progress: The Short, the Medium, and the Long Runs
14. Financial Markets and Expectations
15. Expectations, Consumption, and Investment
16. Expectations, Output, and Policy
The Open Economy
17. Openness in Goods and Financial Markets
18. The Goods Market in an Open Economy
19. Output, the Interest Rate, and the Exchange Rate
20. Exchange Rate Regimes
Back to Policy
21. Should Policy Makers Be Restrained?
22. Fiscal Policy: A Summing Up
23. Monetary Policy: A Summing Up
24. Epilogue: The Story of Macroeconomics
Name: Macroeconomics, Global Edition, 7th Edition
Author: Olivier Blanchard
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Macroeconomics, Global Edition, 7th Edition, by Olivier Blanchard.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 581 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!