Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: Introduction and Measurement Issues
3. Business Cycle Measurement
Part 2: Basic Macroeconomic Models: A One-Period Model and Models of Search and Unemployment
4. Consumer and Firm Behavior: The Work–Leisure Decision and Profit Maximization
5. A Closed-Economy One-Period Macroeconomic Model
6. Search and Unemployment
Part 3: Economic Growth
7. Economic Growth: Malthus and Solow
8. Income Disparity Among Countries and Endogenous Growth
Part 4: Savings, Investment, and Government
9. A Two-Period Model: The Consumption–Savings Decision and Credit Markets
10. Credit Market Imperfections: Credit Frictions, Financial Crises, and Social Security
11. A Real Intertemporal Model with Investment
Part 5: Money and Business Cycles
12. Money, Banking, Prices, and Monetary Policy
13. Business Cycle Models with Flexible Prices and Wages
14. New Keynesian Economics: Sticky Prices
15. Inflation: Phillips Curves and Neo-Fisherism
Part 6: International Macroeconomics
16. International Trade in Goods and Assets
17. Money in the Open Economy
Part 7: Money, Inflation, and Banking
18. Money, Inflation, and Banking: A Deeper Look
Name: Macroeconomics, 6th Edition
Author: Stephen D. Williamson
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Macroeconomics, 6th Edition, by Stephen D. Williamson.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 732 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!