Complete eTextbook Content:
PART I: INTRODUCTION
1. What is Economics?
2. The Economic Problem
3. Demand and Supply
PART II: MONITORING MACROECONOMIC PERFORMANCE
4. Monitoring the Value of Production: GDP
5. Monitoring Jobs and Inflation
PART III: MACROECONOMIC TRENDS
6. Economic Growth
7. Finance, Saving, and Investment
8. Money, the Price Level, and Inflation
9. The Exchange Rate and the Balance of Payments
PART IV: MACROECONOMIC FLUCTUATIONS
10. Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand
11. Expenditure Multipliers
12. The Business Cycle, Inflation, and Deflation
PART V: MACROECONOMIC POLICY
13. Fiscal Policy
14. Monetary Policy
15. International Trade Policy
Name: Macroeconomics, 13th Edition
Author: Michael Parkin
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Macroeconomics, 13th Edition, by Michael Parkin.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 458 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!