Complete eTextbook Content:
1. A First Look at Interpersonal Communication.
2. Interpersonal Communication and Social Media.
3. Communication and Identity: Creating and Presenting the Self.
4. Perception: What You See Is What You Get.
5. Emotions: Feeling, Thinking, and Communicating.
6. Language: Barrier and Bridge.
7. Nonverbal Communication: Messages Beyond Words.
8. Listening: More Than Meets the Ear.
9. Communication and Relational Dynamics.
10. Communication in Close Relationships.
11. Improving Communication Climates.
12. Managing Interpersonal Conflicts.
Name: Looking Out, Looking In 15th Edition
Author: Ronald B. Adler; Russell F. Proctor II
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Looking Out, Looking In 15th Edition, by Ronald B. Adler; Russell F. Proctor II.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 482 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!