Complete eTextbook Content:
1. A Universe of Life?
2. The Science of Life in the Universe
3. The Universal Context of Life
4. The Habitability of Earth
5. The Nature of Life on Earth
6. The Origin and Evolution of Life on Earth
7. Searching for Life in Our Solar System
9. Life on Jovian Moons
10. The Nature and Evolution of Habitability
11. Extrasolar Planets: Their Nature and Potential Habitability
12. The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence
13. Interstellar Travel and the Fermi Paradox
Epilogue: Contact – Implications for the Search and Discovery
Appendix A: Useful Numbers
Appendix B: Useful Formulas
Appendix C: A Few Mathematical Skills
Appendix D: The Periodic Table of the Elements
Appendix E: Planetary Data
Name: Life in the Universe 4th Edition
Author: Jeffrey O. Bennett, Seth Shostak
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Life in the Universe 4th Edition, by Jeffrey O. Bennett, Seth Shostak.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 562 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!