Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The Foundations of Biochemistry
3. Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
4. The Three-Dimensional Structure of Proteins
5. Protein Function
7. Carbohydrates and Glycobiology
8. Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids
9. DNA-Based Information Technologies
11. Biological Membranes and Transport
13. Bioenergetics and Biochemical Reaction Types
14. Glycolysis, Gluconeogenesis, and the Pentose Phosphate Pathway
15. Principles of Metabolic Regulation
16. The Citric Acid Cycle
17. Fatty Acid Catabolism
18. Amino Acid Oxidation and the Production of Urea
19. Oxidative Phosphorylation and Photophosphorylation Oxidative Phosphorylation
20. Carbohydrate Biosynthesis in Plants and Bacteria
21. Lipid Biosynthesis
22. Biosynthesis of Amino Acids, Nucleotides, and Related Molecules
23. Hormonal Regulation and Integration of Mammalian Metabolism
24. Genes and Chromosomes
25. DNA Metabolism
26. RNA Metabolism
27. Protein Metabolism
28. Regulation of Gene Expression
Appendix A Common Abbreviations in the Biochemical Research Literature
Appendix B Abbreviated Solutions to Problems
Name: Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry 7th Edition
Author: David L. Nelson; Michael M. Cox
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry 7th Edition, by David L. Nelson; Michael M. Cox.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 2582 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!