Complete eTextbook Content:
PART I: Introduction
1. The Nature of Statistics
PART II: Descriptive Statistics
2. Organizing Data
3. Descriptive Measures
PART III: Probability, Random Variables, and Sampling Distributions
4. Probability Concepts
5. Discrete Random Variables
6. The Normal Distribution
7. The Sampling Distribution of the Sample Mean
PART IV: Inferential Statistics
8. Confidence Intervals for One Population Mean
9. Hypothesis Tests for One Population Mean
10. Inferences for Two Population Means
11. Inferences for Population Standard Deviations
12. Inferences for Population Proportions
13. Chi-Square Procedures
PART V: Regression, Correlation, and ANOVA
14. Descriptive Methods in Regression and Correlation
15. Inferential Methods in Regression and Correlation
16. Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
PART VI: Multiple Regression and Model Building; Experimental Design and ANOVA
MODULE A: Multiple Regression Analysis
MODULE B: Model Building in Regression
MODULE C: Design of Experiments and Analysis of Variance
Appendix A: Statistical Tables
Appendix B: Answers to Selected Exercises
Name: Introductory Statistics, Global Edition, 10th Edition
Author: Neil A. Weiss
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Introductory Statistics, Global Edition, 10th Edition, by Neil A. Weiss.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 855 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!