Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Data
2. Picturing Variation with Graphs
3. Numerical Summaries of Center and Variation
4. Regression Analysis: Exploring Associations between Variables
5. Modeling Variation with Probability
6. Modeling Random Events: The Normal and Binomial Models
7. Survey Sampling and Inference
8. Hypothesis Testing for Population Proportions
9. Inferring Population Means
10. Associations between Categorical Variables
11. Multiple Comparisons and Analysis of Variance
12. Experimental Design: Controlling Variation
13. Inference without Normality
14. Inference for Regression
Appendix A: Tables
Appendix B: Answers to Check Your Tech
Appendix C: Answers to Odd-Numbered Exercises
Name: Introductory Statistics: Exploring the World Through Data
Author: Robert N. Gould, Colleen Ryan
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Introductory Statistics: Exploring the World Through Data, by Robert N. Gould, Colleen Ryan.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 739 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!