Complete eTextbook Content:
Preface to the fourth edition
1. Introduction and mathematical foundations
2. Statistical foundations and dealing with data
3. A brief overview of the classical linear regression
4. Further development of classical linear regression
5. Classical linear regression model assumptions
6. Univariate time-series modelling and forecasting
7. Multivariate models
8. Modelling volatility and correlation
10. Switching and state space models
11. Panel data
12. Limited dependent variable models
13. Simulation methods
14. Additional econometric techniques for financial research
15. Conducting empirical research
Appendix 1. Sources of data used in this book and the accompanying software manuals
Appendix 2. Tables of statistical distributions
Name: Introductory Econometrics for Finance, 4th Edition
Author: Chris Brooks
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Introductory Econometrics for Finance 4th Edition, by Chris Brooks.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 891 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!