Complete eTextbook Content:
Part 1: Introduction and review
1. The Nature of Econometrics
2. Basic Mathematical tools
3. Statistical Principles
Part 2: Regression analysis with cross-sectional data
4. The simple regression model
5. Multiple regression model: estimation
6. Multiple regression analysis: inference
7. Model specification
Part 3: Regression analysis with time series data
10. Basic regression analysis with time series data
11. Serial Correlation and Heteroskedasticity in Time Series Regressions
12: Modelling Highly Persistent Time Series Data
Name: Introductory Econometrics: Asia Pacific Edition
Author: Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, Mokhtarul Wadud, Jenny Lye
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Introductory Econometrics: Asia Pacific Edition, by Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, Mokhtarul Wadud, Jenny Lye.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 479 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!