Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: Vector and Tensor Algebra and Analysis
1. Vector and Tensor Algebra
2. Vector and Tensor Analysis
Part II: Variational Formulations in Mechanics
3. Method of Virtual Power
4. Hyperelastic Materials at Infinitesimal Strains
5. Materials Exhibiting Creep
6. Materials Exhibiting Plasticity
Part III: Modeling of Structural Components
7. Bending of Beams
8. Torsion of Bars
9. Plates and Shells
Part IV: Other Problems in Physics
10. Heat Transfer
11. Incompressible Fluid Flow
12. High-Order Continua
Part V: Multiscale Modeling
13. Method of Multiscale Virtual Power
14. Applications of Multiscale Modeling
Part VI: Appendices
A. Definitions and Notations
B. Elements of Real and Functional Analysis
C. Functionals and the Gâteaux Derivative
Name: Introduction to the Variational Formulation in Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications
Author: Edgardo O. Taroco, Pablo J. Blanco, Raúl A. Feijóo
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Introduction to the Variational Formulation in Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications, by Edgardo O. Taroco, Pablo J. Blanco, Raúl A. Feijóo.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 594 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!