Complete eTextbook Content:
UNIT 1: INTRODUCTION TO SPORTS MEDICINE AND ATHLETIC TRAINING.
1. Sports Medicine: The Multidisciplinary Approach to Athletic Health Care.
2. Athletic Training.
3. The Central Training Room.
4. The Athletic Training Student Aide Program.
UNIT 2: ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN ATHLETIC TRAINING.
5. Emergency Preparedness: Injury Game Plan.
6. The Pre-Participation Physical Examination.
7. Prehabilitation and Preseason Conditioning.
8. Nutrition and the Athlete.
9. Dietary Supplements and Performance Enhancers.
10. Sports Psychology.
11. Assessment and Evaluation of Sports Injuries.
12. Therapeutic Physical Modalities.
13. Taping and Wrapping.
UNIT 3: INJURY ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT.
15. Bleeding and Shock.
16. The Bones and Soft Tissues.
17. The Foot, Ankle, and Lower Leg.
18. The Knee.
19. The Hip and Pelvis.
20. The Elbow, Wrist, and Hand.
21. The Shoulder.
22. The Chest and Abdomen.
23. The Head and Face.
24. The Spine.
UNIT 4: SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS.
25. Special Considerations in Athletes.
Name: Introduction to Sports Medicine and Athletic Training 2nd Edition
Author: Robert C France
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Introduction to Sports Medicine and Athletic Training 2nd Edition, by Robert C France.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 721 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!