Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I. Theory:
1. The wave function
2. Time-independent Schrodinger equation
4. Quantum mechanics in three dimensions
5. Identical particles
Part II. Application:
7. Time-independent perturbation theory
8. The variational principle
9. The WKB approximation
11. Quantum dynamics
Appendix A. Linear algebra
Name: Introduction to Quantum Mechanics 3rd Edition
Author: David J. Griffiths, Darrell F. Schroeter
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Introduction to Quantum Mechanics 3rd Edition, by David J. Griffiths, Darrell F. Schroeter.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 956 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!