Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The Concept of Probability
2. Finite Sample Spaces – Combinatorial Methods
3. Conditional Probability – Independent Events
4. Discrete Random Variables and Distributions
5. Some Important Discrete Distributions
6. Continuous Random Variables
7. Some Important Continuous Distributions
Appendix A. Sums and Products
Appendix B. Distribution Function of the Standard Normal Distribution
Appendix C. Simulation
Appendix D. Discrete and Continuous Distributions
Name: Introduction to Probability: Models and Applications
Author: Narayanaswamy Balakrishnan, Markos V. Koutras, Konstadinos G. Politis
Series: Wiley Series In Probability And Statistics
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Introduction to Probability: Models and Applications, by Narayanaswamy Balakrishnan, Markos V. Koutras, Konstadinos G. Politis.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 617 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!