Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I: Introduction
1. Introductory Survey
2. Evolving Applications of Plastics
Part II: Mechanics
3. Introduction to Stress and Deformation
4. Models for Solid Materials
5. Simple Structural Elements
6. Models for Liquids
7. Linear Viscoelasticity
8. Stiffening Mechanisms
Part III: Materials
9. Introduction to Polymers
10. Concepts from Polymer Physics
11. Structure, Properties, and Applications of Plastics
12. Blends and Alloys
13. Thermoset Materials
14. Polymer Viscoelasticity
15. Mechanical Behavior of Plastics
Part IV: Part Processing and Assembly
16. Classification of Part Shaping Methods
17. Injection Molding and Its Variants
18. Dimensional Stability and Residual Stresses
19. Alternatives to Injection Molding
20. Fabrication Methods for Thermosets
21. Joining of Plastics
Part V: Material Systems
22. Fiber-Filled Material Materials – Materials with Microstructure
23. Structural Foams –Materials with Millistructure
24. Random Glass Mat Composites –Materials with Macrostructure
25. Advanced Composites –Materials with Well-Defined Reinforcement Architectures
Name: Introduction to Plastics Engineering
Author: Vijay K. Stokes
Publisher: Wiley-ASME Press Series
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Introduction to Plastics Engineering, by Vijay K. Stokes.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 1036 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!