Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Probability and Distributions
2. Multivariate Distributions
3. Some Special Distributions
4. Some Elementary Statistical Inferences
5. Consistency and Limiting Distributions
6. Maximum Likelihood Methods
8. Optimal Tests of Hypotheses
9. Inferences About Normal Linear Models
10. Nonparametric and Robust Statistics
11. Bayesian Statistics
A. Mathematical Comments
B. R Primer
C. Lists of Common Distributions
D. Table of Distributions
F. Answers to Selected Exercises
Name: Introduction to Mathematical Statistics, 8th edition
Author: Robert V. Hogg, Joseph W. McKean, Allen T. Craig
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Introduction to Mathematical Statistics, 8th edition, by Robert V. Hogg, Joseph W. McKean, Allen T. Craig.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 762 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!