Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to vectors
2. Solving linear equations
3. Vector spaces and subspaces
6. Eigenvalues and eigenvectors
7. The singular value decomposition (SVD)
8. Linear transformations
9. Complex vectors and matrices
11. Numerical linear algebra
12. Linear algebra in probability and statistics
Six great theorems/linear algebra in a nutshell.
Name: Introduction to Linear Algebra, 5th Edition
Author: Gilbert Strang
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Introduction to Linear Algebra, 5th Edition, by Gilbert Strang.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 584 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!