Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The Genetic Approach to Biology
2. Single-Gene Inheritance
3. Independent Assortment of Genes
4. Mapping Eukaryote Chromosomes by Recombination
5. The Genetics of Bacteria and Their Viruses
6. Gene Interaction
7. DNA: Structure and Replication
8. RNA: Transcription and Processing
9. Proteins and Their Synthesis
10. Gene Isolation and Manipulation
11. Regulation of Gene Expression in Bacteria and Their Viruses
12. Regulation of Gene Expression in Eukaryotes
13. The Genetic Control of Development
14. Genomes and Genomics
15. The Dynamic Genome
16. Mutation and Repair
17. Large-Scale Chromosomal Changes
18. Population Genetics
19. The Inheritance of Complex Traits
20. Evolution of Genes and Traits
Name: Introduction to Genetic Analysis 11th Edition
Author: Anthony J.F. Griffiths, Susan R. Wessler, Sean B. Carroll, John Doebley
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Introduction to Genetic Analysis 11th Edition, by Anthony J.F. Griffiths, Susan R. Wessler, Sean B. Carroll, John Doebley.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 898 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!