Complete eTextbook Content:
- The Genetic Approach to Biology
- Single-Gene Inheritance
- Independent Assortment of Genes
- Mapping Eukaryote Chromosomes by Recombination
- The Genetics of Bacteria and Their Viruses
- Gene Interaction
- DNA: Structure and Replication
- RNA: Transcription and Processing
- Proteins and Their Synthesis
- Gene Isolation and Manipulation
- Regulation of Gene Expression in Bacteria and Their Viruses
- Regulation of Gene Expression in Eukaryotes
- The Genetic Control of Development
- Genomes and Genomics
- The Dynamic Genome
- Mutation and Repair
- Large-Scale Chromosomal Changes
- Population Genetics
- The Inheritance of Complex Traits
- Evolution of Genes and Traits
Name: Introduction to Genetic Analysis 11th Edition
Author: Anthony J.F. Griffiths, Susan R. Wessler, Sean B. Carroll, John Doebley
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Introduction to Genetic Analysis 11th Edition, by Anthony J.F. Griffiths, Susan R. Wessler, Sean B. Carroll, John Doebley.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 898 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!