Complete eTextbook Content:
PART I: INTRODUCTION AND REVIEW
1. Economic Questions and Data
2. Review of Probability
3. Review of Statistics
PART II: FUNDAMENTALS OF REGRESSION ANALYSIS
4. Linear Regression with One Regressor
5. Regression with a Single Regressor: Hypothesis Tests and Confidence Intervals
6. Linear Regression with Multiple Regressors
7. Hypothesis Tests and Confidence Intervals in Multiple Regression
8. Nonlinear Regression Functions
9. Assessing Studies Based on Multiple Regression
PART III: FURTHER TOPICS IN REGRESSION ANALYSIS
10. Regression with Panel Data
11. Regression with a Binary Dependent Variable
12. Instrumental Variables Regression
13. Experiments and Quasi-Experiments
14. Prediction with Many Regressors and Big Data
PART IV: REGRESSION ANALYSIS OF ECONOMIC TIME SERIES DATA
15. Introduction to Time Series Regression and Forecasting
16. Estimation of Dynamic Causal Effects
17. Additional Topics in Time Series Regression
PART V: THE ECONOMIC THEORY OF REGRESSION ANALYSIS
18. The Theory of Linear Regression with One Regressor
19. The Theory of Multiple Regression
Name: Introduction to Econometrics, Global Edition, 4th Edition
Author: James H. Stock, Mark W. Watson
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Introduction to Econometrics, Global Edition, 4th Edition, by James H. Stock, Mark W. Watson.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 801 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!