Complete eTextbook Content:
2. Derivatives Markets.
Part I: OPTIONS.
3. Principles of Options Pricing.
4. Option Pricing Models: The Binomial Model.
5. Option Pricing Models: The Black-Scholes-Merton Model.
6. Basic Option Strategies.
7. Advanced Option Strategies.
Part II: FORWARDS, FUTURES, AND SWAPS.
8. Principles of Pricing Forwards, Futures, and Options on Futures.
9. Futures Arbitrage Strategies.
Part III: ADVANCED TOPICS.
12. Interest Rate Forwards and Options.
13. Advanced Derivatives and Strategies.
14. Financial Risk Management Techniques and Applications.
15. Managing Risk.
Appendix A: List of Important Formulas.
Appendix B: References.
Appendix C: Solutions to Concepts.
Name: Introduction to Derivatives and Risk Management 10th Edition
Author: Don M. Chance, Roberts Brooks
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of Introduction to Derivatives and Risk Management 10th Edition, by Don M. Chance, Roberts Brooks.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 642 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!