Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The nature and development of international law
2. International law today
4. International law and municipal law
5. The subjects of international law
6. The international protection of human rights
7. Individual Criminal Responsibility in International Law
10. The law of the sea
12. Immunities from jurisdiction
13. State responsibility
14. International environmental law
15. The law of treaties
16. State succession
17. The settlement of disputes by peaceful means
18. The International Court of Justice
19. International law and the use of force by states
20. International humanitarian law
21. The United Nations
22. International Organisations
Name: International Law 8th Edition
Author: Malcolm N. Shaw
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of International Law 8th Edition, by Malcolm N. Shaw.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 2533 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!