Complete eTextbook Content:
1. The International Economy and Globalization
PART I: International Trade Relations
2. Foundations of Modern Trade Theory: Comparative Advantage
3. Sources of Comparative Advantage
5. Nontariff Trade Barriers
6. Trade Regulations and Industrial Policies
7. Trade Policies for the Developing Nations
8. Regional Trading Arrangements
9. International Factor Movements and Multinational Enterprises
International Monetary Relations
10. The Balance-of-Payments
11. Foreign Exchange
12. Exchange Rate Determination
13. Exchange Rate Adjustments and the Balance-of-Payments
14. Exchange Rate Systems and Currency Crises
15. Macroeconomic Policy in an Open Economy
Name: International Economics 17th Edition
Author: Robert Carbaugh
This is a eBook for the acutal textbook of International Economics 17th Edition, by Robert Carbaugh.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 579 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!